RWTH Aachen University
About The Programmes
Fundamentals of Smart Engineering for Smart Factory
Sorry we have no stories about this school yet, please try searching for other schools using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.
- Your trainers are technology experts of the RWTH Aachen University with a scientific and didactic background as well as a broad experience from industrial projects.
- Course contents are directly applicable to the challenges in your companies, enabling you to develop and employ your own 4.0 strategies.
- A strong focus lies on networking and communication amongst participants and lecturers.
- You will receive an official RWTH Aachen University certificate which shows both course contents and course aims.
- In 2015, the university was particularly successful in the field of mechanical engineering, which was ranked place 12 worldwide and the best German university within this subject. Source: QS World University Ranking by Subject.
- RWTH Aachen University is the university with the most alloted research funding in engineering. Source: German Research Foundation (DFG).
- With 260 institutes in nine faculties, the RWTH Aachen University is one of Europe's premier educational and research institution.
- There are currently 43,721 students enrolled in 152 courses of study. Education at the RWTH Aachen is application oriented, resulting in its graduates becoming young professionals and leaders that are highly sought after in the economy.
- The RWTH Aachen University receives the most third party research funding in engineering out of all German universities. Source: German Research Foundation (DFG).
- Ft Ranking: 98
- Class Size: 25
- Scholarships Available: NO
- Course Length: Starting from 1 week
- Course Fee: 3,600 EUR
- Application Deadline: Deffering