Placements at Athena
Sorry we have no stories about this school yet, please try searching for other schools using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.
About Athena School of Management
Athena Program Information
The Athena program is specifically designed for students who want to become Entrepreneurs or Successful Managers in the Corporate Sector. Some of the Features of the Athena Program are as follows:
- Two Year Full Time Course (PGPM)
- Faculty include top Corporate Leaders at CEO, Director & VP Level
- Placement Alliances with large Multi-National Companies (MNC) & Corporates.
- Multiple Internships with India’s Top Companies and Startups during the course. (Total of 6-7 Months of Internships during the Course)
- A Campus at Hiranandani Gardens, Powai – Mumbai.
- A Focus on Making our students future leaders by teaching them presentation skills, inter-personal communication, networking skills,business etiquette, Industrial Visits in every Semester, Corporate Networking etc.
- International Immersion Programs in Global Opportunities,Leadership & Entrepreneurship in Singapore and Mannheim Business School in Germany.
- Small Class Sizes to ensure high quality of teaching & personalised attention to our students.
- Our students specialize in different verticals including International Business/ Entrepreneurship/ Marketing/ Finance/ HR/ IT/ Operations.
- Athena is a Member of the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), the premier association for Business Schools in India.
- Athena is a Member of AACSB which is world's Leading Association of Business Schools. Members include Harvard, Wharton, Stanford, MIT, ISB, IIMs, SPJIMR etc.
- Athena is an Official Partner Business School of GMAC i.e. GMAT Preferred B-School & NMAT Preferred B-School.
Companies who associate with us include Edelweiss, Vodafone, Ginger Hotels,TresVista, Baker Tilly DHC, ICICI , 99 Acres, Tata Group, HDFC, Aditya Birla Group, Capital First etc.
- Class Size: 35-40
- International Student Percentage: 20
- Female Percentage: 40
- Course Length: 24
- Employed Graduates Percentage: 100
- Salary Increase Percentage: 60
- Course Fee: Rs. 12.50 Lacs i.e. USD 18,000
- Average Age: 22
- Average Work Years: 2
- Nationalities Count: 7