Boston University School of Management
Sorry we have no stories about this school yet, please try searching for other schools using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.
The Boston University School of Management (SMG) is the business school at Boston University in Boston, Massachussetts.
Other top-tier international business schools on the US East Coast include the Tuck School of Business (Hanover, New Hampshire), Duke University's Fuqua School of Business (Durham, North Carolina) and Georgetown McDonough School of Business (Washington DC).
- Ft Ranking: 78
- Economist Ft Mba Ranking: 64
- Applicants Per Year: 1322
- Applicants Admitted Percentage: 30
- Class Size: 311
- International Student Percentage: 38
- Female Percentage: 34
- Scholarships Available: 6
- Course Length: 21
- Employed Graduates Percentage: 87
- Salary Increase Percentage: 98
- Average Gmat: 684
- Course Fee: USD 81,696
- Application Deadline: November (January, February)
- Accredited: AACSB
- Aspen Inst Ranking: 78
- Living Expenses: 17490
- Businessweek Ranking: 69