Columbia Business School
Sorry we have no stories about this school yet, please try searching for other schools using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.
Columbia Business School, one of the six Ivy league universities in the US. Based in New York, Columbia has an advantageous location and the MBA program has a strong reputation for finance and entrepreneurship. Columbia b-school student follies are worth a look!
Other top-tier international business schools on the US East Coast include the Tuck School of Business (Hanover, New Hampshire), Duke University's Fuqua School of Business (Durham, North Carolina) and Georgetown McDonough School of Business (Washington DC).
- Ft Ranking: 6
- Economist Ftmba Ranking: 10
- Applicants Per Year: 6669
- Class Size: 2281
- International Student Percentage: 45
- Female Percentage: 35
- Scholarships Available: 140
- Course Length: 21
- Employed Graduates Percentage: 91
- Salary Increase Percentage: 131
- Average Gmat: 714
- Course Fee: USD 53,208
- Application Deadline: Rolling
- Accredited: AACSB
- Aspen Inst Ranking: 13
- Cost Per Application: USD 250
- Living Expenses: USD 34,000
- Businessweek Ranking: 7
- Economist Ranking: 10