Cranfield School of Management Masters Programs
Sorry we have no stories about this school yet, please try searching for other schools using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.
In the Financial Times Masters in Management 2018 ranking we were ranked 5th in the UK and 55th in the world.
In the QS World University Rankings: Management Masters Ranking 2020 Cranfield School of Management's full-time Management MSc achieved the following rankings: 6th in the UK, 28th in the world overall, 12th in the world for employability.
The Management MSc will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to tackle complex business challenges and to prepare you for demanding managerial roles in the future. It includes a distinctive blend of theory with practical application through highly experiential simulations, consulting, competitions and project work. It also offers you the opportunity to gain invaluable work experience at a company during a three-month in-company internship project.
This course will:
Introduce you to managerial economics and enable you to use economic reasoning in managerial decision making, and understand how external environment and internal capabilities shape a firm’s competitive position.
Develop your knowledge and understanding of a range of management science techniques and tools to support management decisions.
Develop your management consultancy skills, and enable you apply them while role-playing a management consulting team working on a genuine business issue, competing against other teams.
Engage you in gaining a better understanding of how corporate action can be best configured to promote responsible and sustainable business strategies.
Gain an understanding of operations management and its contribution to organisational competitiveness, the ‘human factor’ element and how people behave within organisations, together with strategic marketing and management.
The internship provides invaluable practical work experience, and many of our graduates have been offered positions within the companies they completed their internship with.
* 6th in the UK and 32nd in the world: The Financial Times Master’s in Finance Pre-experience ranking 2018
* 2nd in the UK and 6th in the world: The Times Higher Education/Wall Street Journal World University Rankings 2019 – Master’s in Finance
* In the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Finance Rankings 2020 Cranfield School of Management's full-time Finance and Management MSc achieved the following rankings: 9th in the UK, 35th in the world overall, 20th in the world for diversity
It provides a solid grounding in finance and management principles, rigorous training in relevant tools and techniques, and demonstrates how to apply them practically in the global workplace.
The programme of study is distinct and unique in the way that it provides a link between the School and the business community. You will be taught by faculty with experience of the real world of finance and business, together with practitioners from different areas of finance.
Modules focus on real-world challenges, and include a combination of case studies, participative exercises, interactive lectures and group projects. In addition, you will also have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and get ready to face the professional world, through attendance at regular seminars and speeches.
Our classes are small and each academic tutor has no more than five students in any one cohort, ensuring close contact continuous interaction.
Studying this course will enable you to work in a range of financial roles across a variety of organisations worldwide.
- Raise your awareness and appreciation of advanced logistics, procurement and supply chain practices and develop your ability to critically select the tools and techniques that are most relevant to the challenges you are facing
- Teach you how best to provide effective leadership throughout the supply chain life-cycle
- Enable you to carry out independent and robust research that is relevant to your organisation
- Provide an understanding of the need to manage and plan supply chains within an overall business environment in an integrated and coordinated way.
In the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Marketing Rankings 2020 Cranfield School of Management's full-time Strategic Marketing MSc achieved the following rankings: 5th in the UK, 16th in the world overall, 4th in the world for employability, 23rd in the world for alumni outcomes.
Our Strategic Marketing MSc will provide you with a thorough grounding in the core disciplines of marketing and how to apply them. Programme highlights include:
- Interactive teaching approach by leading international faculty, authors of best-selling marketing texts and of articles in highly ranked journals
- Designed with senior marketing practitioners to give you up-to-date knowledge and skills in strategic marketing.
- Practical skills are developed through your participation in a marketing consultancy project provided by an external business client, and through international marketing case studies.
- Master classes with reputable industry partners provide insight into cutting-edge and innovative marketing techniques and practices.
- The diverse, multi-national cohort provides an international learning opportunity enabling you to share marketing insight and experience.
- Our unique, self-contained campus, just one hour from London, offers a friendly postgraduate-focused learning environment, with small class sizes and unrivalled access to lecturers and support staff.
This part-time course meets the requirements of the Level 7 Senior Leaders Master’s Degree Apprenticeship Standard. Eligible organisations will be able to use £18,000 of their Apprenticeship Levy to cover the cost of the course tuition fees.
Our Management and Leadership MSc, delivered in partnership with Grant Thornton, has been created to develop tomorrow’s senior leaders. We will help you develop your leadership and management skills with a specific focus on leading-edge insights, commercial application and effective management frameworks.
This intensely practical postgraduate course is informed by both the Cranfield’s Management MSc - ranked 1st in the UK and 7th in the world by the current The Economist WhichMBA? Masters in Management 2017 ranking - and the Executive MBA - ranked 6th in the UK in the Financial Times 2016 ranking.
Grant Thornton in the UK is part of a global organisation, the world’s 6th largest accounting and advisory firm with more than 40,000 clients.
We encourage you to come and experience a world-class university course delivered by a university famous for innovation, career-enhancing services and world-renowned faculty, and a business advisory firm reputed for the quality of its service and advice, with a passion for shaping a vibrant economy.
The Management and Human Resource Management MSc will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills to prepare you for managerial roles, with a specific focus on the Human Resource Management (HRM) function. It will enable you to progress into a HRM role upon graduation.
The Management and Human Resource Management MSc shares course content, including modules and other course activities, with our top-ranked Management MSc course, which is ranked 3rd in the UK and 30th in the world in The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management (MiM) 2019 ranking.
The Management and Human Resource Management MSc will prepare you for a HRM role, through a combination of studying theory and learning through practical work. You will learn about the management of organisations, focusing in particular on the management of human resources, and the changing external environment in which they operate.
You will develop your knowledge and skills in HRM, develop your self-awareness and undergo personal development. You will also develop the ability to apply concepts and theories to complex management situations, both systematically and creatively, which will enable you to add value to any future employer.
Finally, you will enhance your lifelong learning through the development of transferable intellectual and study skills.
This part-time course meets the requirements of the Level 7 Senior Leaders Master’s Degree Apprenticeship Standard. Eligible organisations can use £18,000 of their Apprenticeship Levy to cover the course tuition fees. View Fees and Funding information or find out more about Master's Apprenticeships Our MSc in Marketing and Leadership will develop your marketing and leadership skills.
This practical marketing master’s course focuses on managing change to ensure your company constantly meets evolving customer needs and requirements. You will gain leading-edge insights into marketing and business practice which you can apply in within your organisation. You will gain an understanding of general management functions including strategy, finance, corporate sustainability and change management. You will also learn specialist and advanced subjects relating to strategic marketing including strategic marketing planning, customer management, big data analytics, digital marketing, advertising and consumer behaviour.
Our master's in Marketing and Leadership is informed by Cranfield’s Strategic Marketing MSc – a top-ranked marketing MSc, 5th in the UK and 16th in the world by QS World University Rankings: Masters in Marketing 2020.
It is also informed by Cranfield’s Management MSc – which is ranked 3rd in the UK and 30th in the world in The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management (MiM) 2019 ranking.
- 23 Nov 2019
- 14 Mar 2020
- 03 Jun 2020
- 02 Sep 2020
- 21 Nov 2020
Cranfield School of Management consistently performs well in the major school and programme specific rankings, reinforcing our position as a top global management school. As an exclusively postgraduate university, Cranfield University is excluded from Times Higher Education World Rankings, The Times World Rankings, The Complete University Guide and The Guardian, which focus on helping prospective undergraduate students to compare universities.
- School of Management: 6th in the UK and 17th in Europe in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2018 Rankings.
- Management MSc: 1st in the UK and 7th in the world in The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management (MiM) 2017 ranking.
- Management MSc: 5th in the UK and 55th in the world overall In the Financial Times Masters in Management 2018 ranking
- Finance & Management MSc: 9th in the UK and 39th in the world overall In the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Finance Rankings 2019
- Strategic Management MSc: 4th in the UK and 12th in the world by QS World University Rankings: Masters in Marketing Rankings 2019
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management: 1st outside the US and 11th globally in the Supply Chain Management World ‘University 100’ annual survey 2016