University of Liverpool School of Management
Sorry we have no stories about this school yet, please try searching for other schools using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.
2845 Undergraduate students, 702 Taught Postgraduate students, 97 Research Postgraduates.
Online programmes in partnership with Laureate Online Education.
163 academic and research staff.
- Designing and implementing strategy
- Using the power of data analysis to anticipate, rather than follow
- Building and investing in teams and allocating organisational resources
- Innovating in processes, platforms and culture
- Navigating the politics of power
- Leading with presence and authenticity.
- AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS Accredited
- An internationally renowned Russell Group university
- More than 1100 Taught Postgraduate students at the Management School
- More than 220 academic and research staff