University of Liverpool School of Management
University of Liverpool Management School Text
The University of Liverpool Management School is AACSB and EQUIS accredited, and part of the Russell Group of Universities - acknowledged as the UK's leading establishments for excellence in teaching and research.
Master's Programmes offered at the University of Liverpool Management School for 2021:
- Accounting and Finance MSc
- Business Analytics and Big Data MSc
- Economics MSc
- Finance MSc
- Fintech MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc (CIPD Accredited)
- International Business MSc
- Marketing MSc
- Master in Management MIM
- Occupational and Organisational Psychology MSc (BPS Accredited)
- Operations and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Sports Business and Management MSc
MBA Programmes for 2021:
The School is offering a number of full and partial scholarships for 2021. There is no separate application necessary as all programme applications are considered.
Liverpool is a unique city full of character, with a global reputation for sport, music, architecture and a wealth of culture for you to explore. City life in Liverpool was voted the UK’s best in the 2018 Whatuni Student Choice Awards.
Sorry we have no stories about this school yet, please try searching for other schools using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.
- AACSB and EQUIS Accredited
- An internationally renowned Russell Group university
- Over 1100 Taught Postgraduate students at the Management School
- Over 210 academic and research staff