University of Liverpool School of Management
The University of Liverpool is a founding member of the prestigious Russell Group and our Management School is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to hold the gold standard of triple-accreditation by AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS.
Master's Programmes offered at the University of Liverpool Management School for 2022:
- Accounting and Finance MSc
- Business Analytics and Big Data MSc
- Economics MSc
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management MSc
- Finance MSc
- Financial Technology MSc
- Finance and Investment Management MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc (CIPD Accredited)
- International Business MSc
- Marketing MSc
- Occupational and Organisational Psychology MSc (BPS Accredited)
- Operations and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Project Management MSc
- Sports Business and Management MSc
MBA Programmes for 2022:
The School is offering a number of full and partial scholarships for 2022. There is no separate application necessary as all programme applications are considered.
Liverpool is a unique city full of character, with a global reputation for sport, music, architecture and a wealth of culture for you to explore. City life in Liverpool was voted the UK’s best in the 2018 Whatuni Student Choice Awards.
2845 Undergraduate students, 702 Taught Postgraduate students, 97 Research Postgraduates.
Online programmes in partnership with Laureate Online Education.
163 academic and research staff.
- Designing and implementing strategy
- Using the power of data analysis to anticipate, rather than follow
- Building and investing in teams and allocating organisational resources
- Innovating in processes, platforms and culture
- Navigating the politics of power
- Leading with presence and authenticity.
- AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS Accredited
- An internationally renowned Russell Group university
- More than 1100 Taught Postgraduate students at the Management School
- More than 220 academic and research staff