Study a Full-time MBA
Sorry we have no stories about this school yet, please try searching for other schools using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.
Master of Business Administration
MSM maintained its Global Tier One MBA ranking in the 2019 CEO Magazine Global MBA Ranking. MSM’s Online MBA is ranked the 4th best Online MBA program in the world in the 2019 CEO Magazine Ranking, making it the best Online MBA in the Netherlands. In the same ranking MSMs Executive MBA is the 6th best Executive MBA in the world. MSM’s full time MBA is ranked in the top 10 in Western Europe according to the 2019 Eduniversal Ranking, making it the #2 in the Netherlands.
In 2014 and 2016, MSM was a finalist for the prestigious Association of MBA’s (AMBA) Innovation Award.
Customise your MBA to match your career ambitions
The MBA is a generalist management program, but at MSM you can choose from different specializations to fully align your MBA with your career ambitions, or to challenge yourself in new and unexplored areas.
Benefit from our global community and enjoy unlimited network opportunities
The 2-week specialization module takes place each year in July. MSM organizes residential specialization weeks in Maastricht bringing together all students from the MSM on-campus MBA programs, the online MBA (optional) and participants from MSM’s Global Partner Network to jointly follow the specialization courses. This provides you with a unique opportunity to interact with more students coming from all corners of the world and from a diverse range of professional backgrounds. An ideal chance to further expand your network.
Deepen your knowledge through the interactive format
The four interactive courses that dive deeper into specific topics will give you a competitive edge in your career. Company visits, guest lectures, case studies and group discussions are all part of the interactive set-up of these courses to ensure maximum application of knowledge.
Specialization courses take place every year in July. Currently, the following specializations are available:
- International Business and Sustainable Development
- Accounting & Finance
- The Digital Economy
- Supply Chain Management
- Healthcare Management
- Sports Management
- Public Sector Management
Do you want to be part of a diverse network? Join the MSM experience
Maastricht School of Management (MSM) is one of the oldest and most international business schools in the Netherlands with a large network of students, alumni and partners across the globe.
MSM is a boutique-styled and personally oriented business school, offering internationally accredited MBA programs - full-time MBA, part-time Executive MBA, Online MBA - and Master in Management degrees, and many shorter professional and executive courses.
Studying in one of MSM’s programs means you will share your study experience with participants from many countries and professional backgrounds. Being part of such a diverse community offers you the opportunity to expand your international network and to learn from fellow participants by exchanging knowledge and experience. MSM alumni occupy top positions in business, government and academia.
What is it like to study at MSM
Online MBA ranked 4th best Online MBA in the world - CEO Magazine 2019 Global Online MBA rankings
Executive MBA ranked 6th best Executive MBA in the world - CEO Magazine 2019 Global Executive MBA rankings
Ranked 2nd in the Netherlands Eduniversal’s Best MastersMBAs
Tier One Business School in the CEO Magazine 2019 Global MBA rankings
AMBA; IACBE; NVAO; ACBSP; ATHEA accredited.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- For the full-time MBA: At least three or more years of relevant working experience, obtained after your bachelor’s degree
- For the Executive MBA: At least five or more years of relevant working experience, obtained after your bachelor’s degree
- Four, online leveling courses (Accounting, Finance, Statistics and Economics) are required to be satisfactorily completed after admission to the program, but prior to the start of the program. Alternatively, if you have completed the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) with a score of 600 or higher (or a GRE with an equivalent score), the leveling courses are waived.
- Non-native English speaking candidates and candidates whose previous education has been in a different language than English must submit evidence of English proficiency:
- TOEFL score: 88 internet based-test or 570 paper based test, or
- IELTS score: 6,5 academic test
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- A letter of motivation for why you want to pursue an MBA at MSM
- Personal résumé/ CV
- An interview (at the discretion of MSM).
Important Dates MBA
Start of Full-Time MBA:
Start of Executive MBA:
January & October
Start of Online MBA:
June & November
Check our website www.msm.nl for the exact application dates and start dates of the various programs.
- Class Size: 37
- International Student Percentage: 98
- Female Percentage: 41
- Scholarships Available: 59
- Course Fee: EUR 32500
- Accredited: AMBA, ACBSP, IACBE, ATHEA
- Average Age: 33
- Average Work Years: 8
- Nationalities Count: 20