University of Edinburgh Business School
Sorry we have no stories about this school yet, please try searching for other schools using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.
MBA With International Exchange
This flagship programme is designed for working executives to build capability for incisive analysis, innovation and strategic leadership, to support progression into senior leadership roles.
Employability is high, the MBA seeing 88% of graduates finding a job within 3 months.
The School is triple accredited: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA.
Number of programmes: 2 MBA, 1 EMBA, 13 MSc, 21 Undergraduate.
Interested in our MBA ?
Want to know more ?
- Ft Ranking Masters: 65
- Economist Ftmba Ranking: 76
- Applicants Per Year: 795
- Class Size: 76
- International Student Percentage: 96
- Female Percentage: 44
- Scholarships Available: 5
- Course Length: 12
- Employed Graduates Percentage: 95
- Salary Increase Percentage: 63
- Average Gmat: 608
- Course Fee: GBP 24,500
- Accredited: AACSB AMBA EQUIS
- Cost Per Application: GBP 50
- Living Expenses: GBP 10,000
- Businessweek Ranking: 0