University of Mannheim: Mannheim Business School
Sorry we have no stories about this school yet, please try searching for other schools using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.
Mannheim Business School is the graduate business school of the University of Mannheim. It was founded in 2004.
- Applicants Per Year: 439
- Applicants Admitted Percentage: 66
- Class Size: 58
- Female Percentage: 22
- Scholarships Available: 2
- Course Length: 12
- Employed Graduates Percentage: 90
- Salary Increase Percentage: 81
- Average Gmat: 620
- Course Fee: EUR 33,000
- Application Deadline: December (April, June)
- Accredited: AACSBAMBAEQUIS
- Businessweek Ranking: 0