Business Schools






        The 6 Easiest Countries To Get A Work Visa

        Want to start an international career? We list six of the easiest countries to get a work visa after business school

        Which countries make it easy to get a work visa? Countries across the world offer a range of visa schemes to help international students stay and work after they graduate. 

        The rules are constantly changing: the UK recently announced a new post study work visa, while the year-long suspension of new H-1B visas in the United States was lifted in March 2021.

        Work visa opportunities also vary by country; many EU countries have little or no requirements for EU citizens, while the US requires that a company sponsor your H-1B visa

        The process of getting a work visa is rarely stress-free—even for MBA and Master’s graduates—but there are a few countries that make it easier.

        Here’s six of the easiest countries to get a work visa. Take a look and you might just consider a new destination for your business school degree.

        6. New Zealand

        New Zealand has always been a popular choice for those looking to study among stunning landscapes, and a relatively stress-free visa system makes New Zealand one of the easiest countries to get a work visa. Its post-study work visa is for those who have completed a relevant degree in the country, and is granted for a period of up to three years—perfect for searching for that first job after your MBA or business master’s. 

        At the end of your post-study work visa, there are plenty of options to stay in New Zealand if you have the right skills and experience. For example, the Skilled Migrant Visa grants permanent residence on the basis of skills shortages in the country. To be eligible, you must have a minimum of 160 points on their visa points scale (note that currently New Zealand isn’t accepting any applications for the Skilled Migrant Visa due to COVID-19).  

        Are you a budding entrepreneur? Then the Entrepreneurship Work Visa offers you the chance to build your business in the country for a period of up to three years. You must have a detailed business plan, NZ$500k to invest (US$345k), and be able to meet a minimum of 120 points on the visa scale. 

        5. Canada

        Although Canada shares a lengthy border with the US, its flexible immigration system couldn’t be more at odds with that of its neighbor. 

        As the US restricts visas, Canada has extended its flexible rules for international students, making it one of the easiest countries to get a work visa. The rule changes mean those who start programs in the fall are allowed to complete up to 50% of their programs online and retain their eligibility for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP). 

        Check out: How My MBA in Canada Got Me A Job At Amazon

        In most cases, the PGWP allows students to remain in the country for the same duration as their study period. Students must have graduated from a program of at least eight-months to apply. Special exceptions can be made for graduates from a two-year MBA program, who can be granted a PGWP of up to three years. 

        You might also apply for permanent residence (and thus the right to live and work in Canada) under the Federal Skilled Worker or Canadian Experience Class programs. Both of these schemes grant permits if you have one-year of full-time work experience (defined as 30 hours per week for 12 months) in managerial, professional, or technical jobs. Applicants for the Canadian Experience Class program must have completed their work experience in Canada. 

        Top business schools in Canada include Ivey Business School of the University of Western Ontario, John Molson School of Business at Concordia University, Desautels Faculty of Management at McGill University, and UBC Sauder School of Business.

        4. Singapore

        Singapore is already a popular choice for MBAs, thanks to top-ranked schools like NUS Business School and Singapore Management University, and links to businesses across Asia. 

        Here, if you’ve graduated from a higher education program in the country, you’re eligible to apply for a Short-Term Visit Pass which allows you to stay in Singapore for an extra 30-90 days. After gaining this breathing room, an application for a Long-Term Visit Pass grants a stay of up to a year in Singapore.

        Read about: 5 Hottest Jobs For Business School Graduates In Singapore


        Once you’ve found your dream job in the city-state, there are a couple of work visas available to you. The Employment Pass is designed for professionals, managers, and executives earning more than S$4,500 (US$ 3,200) a month and is sponsored by your employer for up to two years. 

        If you classify as a ‘mid-skilled’ worker, you will qualify for the S Pass which offers a stay of up to two years for graduates earning at least S$2,500 (US$1,800) a month.

        If you plan on launching your own business in Singapore, you can also apply for the EntrePass. To be eligible you must have launched or plan to launch a private limited company that is registered with the authorities in Singapore. Your company must be venture backed or possess innovative technologies to get accepted. 


        Sunday 21st February 2021, 18.08 (UTC)


        I am Mr. Ibrahim from London, I saw long time friend the last time I went to Great Mosque of Mecca in Saudi Arabia, who introduced me to the great Freemasonry society that this society does not stop you from your religion and the Freemasonry make you rich powerful and famous, after a lot of explanation I was interest then he gives me the email Address of the freemasonry society, I contacted them, and they directed me to a Grand master Edmundo who my friend told me about then I got register into the Freemasonry society, after some days I receive a huge sum of money, and I was give a first class Luxury apartment in London, they open a business where I buy and sell diamond and gold in London now, indeed the freemasonry has helped me to achieve my dream .you can send a message directly on WhatsApp +2348159768201 to Lord Edmundo